Perks for Campus Ambassador
-Daksh t-shirt and other exciting goodies.
-A free ticket to the Anta Agni show for 2 days.
-Additional food coupons can be availed.
- A direct selection to the second round of Interns fair.
1. Daksh tag must be worn at all times and must be produced whenever demanded
2. Any damage to the university property will be fined accordingly.
3. Team Daksh will not take responsibility for any loss of any belongings of the participants.
4. Proper dress code should be adhered .For girls, only salwars are allowed and Jeans can be worn only with DAKSH T-shirt.
5. Girls must be inside the barricades before 6pm for the pro shows.
6. Consumption of alcohol, narcotics and smoking in the University premises is strictly prohibited. Violation of these rules will lead to severe action.
7. Any kind of in-disciplinary actions during the fest will lead to severe penalisation.
ADDITIONAL GUIDELINES (ACCOMODATION)
1. Accommodation for outside college students will be provided by Team Daksh on first come first serve basis.
2. Students will be allowed to stay only in the allotted rooms .
3. Accommodation will be provided from Feb 22nd evening to 25th evening.
4. Every Individual has to register separately for accommodation.
5.Checkout time is 7 am and a buffer period of one hour will be provided.
External students should vacate the rooms on 25th evening latest by 8:30 PM
6. Rooms will be allotted on a sharing basis, any requests for individual rooms will not be entertained.
7. Participants are supposed to be back to their respective rooms before roll call(8:00 PM)
8. Locks for Rooms will not be provided. Participants are advised to bring them along if necessary.
9. Any damage to University property will be fined accordingly.
10. Extension boxes will not be provided.
11. Please keep the Accommodation receipt safely till you leave our Campus.
12. Girls will not be allowed outside the SASTRA campus.